my.utsa.edu – University of Texas at San Antonio Blackboard Login GuidelineOthers
Overview of UTSA Blackboard:
UTSA offers a variety of portals and online resources for all its’ students. Those who study from afar can access distance learning tools through the UTSA Blackboard login portal. We will guide you through UTSA Blackboard account sign in.
We will also provide you with the sign in process for the UTSA student email service. Our guide also includes a set of troubleshooting tips on both aforementioned websites. We’ll also shed light on the resources available in the MyUTSA page. Access the detailed instructions below.
UTSA Blackboard login steps:
If you are pursuing distance learning at UTSA, using the UTSA Blackboard login portal is necessary. You need to have a MyUTSA ID and password registered with your Blackboard to access your assignments, courses and tools. In order for this to work you need to have a browser version that is compatible with the software. Follow these steps to know how to sign in:
- Open up your browser and go to the following link to access the UTSA Blackboard login page sso-dl.it.utsa.edu/Login.
- Then enter your MYUTSA ID
- The second blank field is for your Blackboard Password.
- Press the blue Login button to access your Blackboard dashboard.
UTSA Mail Sign in instructions:
For the purpose of university- related communications you as a student at UTSA get an email account that uses the UTSA Blackboard login credentials as sign in credentials. You need to have your MyUTSA ID and password at hand and follow these steps.
- Go to the browser on your device and access the UTSA mail login portal my.utsa.edu.
- Then click on the MyUTSA Mail
- Enter your MyUTSA ID in the first field.
- Provide your password in the second empty box.
- To gain access to your UTSA Mail inbox, click the red Login button.
UTSA Blackboard and Mail Troubleshooting tips:
You must have your MyUTSA ID and access to either a cell phone or an email address apart from your UTSA one to reset your password if you are locked out of your account. To get back into your account, read the following guidelines for the portal you have trouble in.
- Access the aforementioned UTSA Blackboard login portal at so-dl.it.utsa.edu/Login
- Click the orange Forgot/Reset passphrase? Link located above the Login button.
- Press the BEGIN RESET button at the bottom right corner of the redirected page.
- You’ll receive a pop up message, read the information in it to make sure you’re eligible for password reset.
- Click OK after reading the message.
- Enter your MyUTSA ID in the top most empty box (Don’t use your Banner ID).
- Choose your preferred method to receive your passphrase reset code: Cell phone number/Non-UTSA Email ID and provide information accordingly.
- Press the Submit button in blue at the bottom
- Open up the UTSA Mail login page at my.utsa.edu in a tab in your browser.
- Press the grey Forgot your password? Link in the right.
- At the bottom right corner find the BEGIN RESET button and click it.
- Push OK only after reading the information in the pop up message.
- Fill the first field with your MyUTSA ID.
- Select either Cell phone number or Non-UTSA Email ID to receive your passphrase reset code.
- Push the blue Submit button and follow the rest of the steps
More Read: Step Wise NDSU Webmail Login Guideline
UTSA has an entire page dedicated to resources for students and faculty members- my.utsa.edu. It contains subpages like MyUTSA student email, UTSA Print Spot, Class Schedules, UTSA Academic Calendar, etc.
UTSA contact details:
If you have queries regarding troubleshooting visit- passphrase.utsa.edu/ResetHelp. For personalized response you can contact the OITConnect department at- 210 458 5555 or mail them at [email protected].