us.etrade.com – Login Guide for E-TradeFinance
Overview of E-Trade:
E-Trade is an organization that offers economical services and provides online brokerage and associated products to individual retail shareholders. The company was founded in the year 1982. It made its first ever online trade during 1983. Located its headquarters in the New York City, E-Trade has its branches spread over 30 United States.
Benefits of E-Trade:
- E-Trade provides commission-free Now clients can diversify their portfolio with the help of commission-free ETFs, frameworks and alternatives trades.
- Now individuals can trade easily by downloading a power-packed mobile app of E-Trade.
- E-Trade offers diverse asset selection option like investment in stocks, mutual funds, ETFs, etc.
- The company makes well-versed investment assessments with the assistance of the E-TRADE Research and Education portals.
- There is a provision of 24/7 customer assistance service.
Details of Commission-Free Trades of E-Trade:
Please go through the following points to have a better understanding of the commission-free trades as provided by E-Trade.
- Account should be mandatorily funded within 60 days of opening an account with funds from the exterior of E-Trade
- Dealers have to deposit minimum $10,000 into their newly created account.
- Individuals will receive maximum 500 commission-free stock implemented within 60 days of the deposited funds that will be made accessible for the purpose of investment in the new account.
- Users have to only pay commissions of $6.95 for the first 29 options trades and $4.95 subsequently till 500 options trades
- The new account will be credited for the commissions almost within 7 days of the implemented trade.
- The stock plan account transactions will be made as per the different commission schedule.
How to Open an Account in E-Trade:
To create an account in E-Trade, the following are the pre-requisite things needed –
- Employer’s name and address
- Social Security number / ITIN for each candidate
Now please go through the following instructions to open an account in E-Trade –
- Please visit at express.etrade.com/Accounts-Individual
- Individuals have to choose the type of account they want to open
- There are two broad categories – “Brokerage” and “Retirement”
- If you intend to open an account under Brokerage type, please select the sub-type of account i.e. either individual / joint / custodial
- Then hit “Continue”
- Users will be transferred to a new page where they have to fill their personal details.
- Please choose your prefix from the drop-down Then enter your first name, M.I., last name, select suffix.
- Then provide your contact number and its type
- Enter a valid email id
- Please provide your residential address
- Enter the ZIP code, city and the state where you live. Also, select the country of residence.
- Then hit “Continue”
- If you select Retirement type account, then select the sub-type of the account given under it.
- Then follow the above-mentioned steps in the same manner.
- Accomplish the process.
How to Log In to E-Trade:
- Please visit at
- Please enter your Username and Password
- Select the type of account from the drop-down box
- To expedite the login process in future please tick on the box stating “Remember User ID”
- Then hit “Log On”.
How to Retrieve User ID of E-Trade:
- In the link please click on the “Forgot User ID” option
- Enter the email address
- Then hit “submit”
How to Retrieve Password of E-Trade:
- In the link please click on the “forgot password” option
- Enter the User ID
- Then hit “submit”
How to Login at E-Trade through Mobile:
- Open the browser of your mobile
- Then go to the official website of E-Trade at us.etrade.com/Home
- Enter the username and password
- Tick the “Remember my User ID” box to speed up the login process in future
- Hit the “Log On” button
How to Login at E-Trade through Apple Devices:
- Please download the app of E-Trade on your Apple device
- Install it and start it
- After opening the app, go to the login page
- Please enter the login requisites i.e. user ID and password
How to Login at E-Trade through Android Devices:
- From the Google Play Store, download the E-Trade app
- Install the app on your android device
- After opening the app, the login menu will be displayed
- Enter the login details, your username and password.
- Then log in.
- Those who have any further questions please visit the FAQ section at
Read More: Tastyworks Login Guide
Contact Details of E-Trade:
- Customer service for Brokerage account – 800-387-2331
- Customer service for Retirement account – 877-921-2434
- Customer service for Stock plans – 800-838-0908, 12 a.m.–11:59 p.m. ET, Monday–Friday
- Customer service for Designated Brokerage – 855-432-6834, 9 a.m.–6 p.m. ET, Monday–Friday