ess.northwell.edu – Northwell Health Employee Self Service Login & TroubleshootingEmployee
Overview of NSLIJ:
Northwell Health, earlier North Shore-Long Island Jewish Health System was established in 1997 and has opened 21 hospitals all around the United States. This non-profit organization keeps its employees at a high priority other than offering the best healthcare services. Northwell’s employees, associates and patients are facilitated with NSLIJ ESS, an online employee support portal.
To access the portal you need a universal ID and password. You will have access to all that you might need by going to the login page for the category of users that you belong to and entering your login credentials. In the following guide, we will provide information on the NSLIJ ESS portal, registering and logging in processes and troubleshooting tips for the same. For detailed instructions keep reading below.
NSLIJ Portal Category of Users:
There are the following categories of users on the Nslij ess depending upon the type of relationship you have with Nslij:
- Employee Intranet.
- Health Plan Provider.
- Patient Portal Access.
- Trustee Portal Access.
- Online Brand Centre Access
Nslij ESS (Employee Self Service):
The Nslij ESS lets all Northwell Health employees manage all their records, information, along with other different services like viewing your benefits, managing your paycheck etc. Employees eligible for a specific benefit can easily get that without any difficulty through the facility of contacting the HR. Users will need a Universal ID, password and an ESS key unique to every Northwell employee to log into the employee portal. Once you have the three credentials, it’s easy to access the Northwell portal.
Employee Registration on Nslij ESS:
- Open up your browser and gain access to www.northwell.edu/employees.
- Select the option New Employees on Boarding, below the heading for employees.
- Select the most relevant one from the list of forms you find on the next page, follow the further guidelines provided on the page to complete the rest of the steps.
NSLIJ ESS Login:
Following is the complete guide for Nslij ESS login, choosing the relevant portal is very important in order to access the information you need.
- Open www.northwell.edu/employees in the tab in your browser.
- Once you’re on the page, choose mySelfService in the categories of Nslij ESS to continue as an employee.
- You’ll be redirected to another webpage, enter your Universal id, password and ESS key assigned to you during the registration in the specific fields there.
- In order to gain access to your Nslij ESS account click Log on.
NSLIJ ESS Troubleshooting Tips:
You can always recover your password and ESS key in case you forgot it, just follow these simple steps.
- You will find a login form on the website ess.northwell.edu, click it.
- Just below the ‘Log on’ button, you will find a forgotten password and a forgotten ESS key option.
- Choose the one suiting your problem, it leads you to the next webpage.
- You will have to enter your Universal ID for password recovery.
- You will have to enter the Universal ID and password for ESS key recovery.
- A few more steps need to be followed and your account will be recovered.
More Read: ATT Net Login
Northwell Contact Details:
For appointments: (888) 321-DOCS
Northwell ambulance: (833) 259-2367
Online contact page: