store.benjerry.com/giftcertificates – Ben & Jerry Gift Card Balance Check OnlineCards
Ben & Jerry’s Gift Card Balance Check
Ben & Jerry’s Gift Card members can instantly check the balance on their gift card online using only one single information, the Gift Certificate Code, with the help of the Balance Inquiry tool on Ben & Jerry’s website at any time anywhere in a few simple and easy steps. The balance inquiries can also be done over the phone or with in-person assistance during a visit to any Ben & Jerry’s location.
How to Check Ben & Jerry’s Gift Card Balance Online
Whether you are a new recipient of a Ben & Jerry’s Gift Certificate or an existing user, you can always view the available balance on your Ben & Jerry’s Gift Card over the web. For that, have your eGift card or certificate ready to access and follow the steps listed below.
- Visit the official Ben & Jerry’s Gift Shop webpage at store.benjerry.com/giftcertificates
- Click on the “Check Gift Certificate Balance” link under ‘GIFT CERTIFICATES’ on the upper left-hand side of the homepage.
- Scroll down and type your Ben & Jerry’s Gift Certificate Code in the field specified for the information in the middle.
- Click on the “CHECK BALANCE” button to see your gift card credit.
How to Check Ben & Jerry’s Gift Card Balance in Store
Ben & Jerry’s Gift Cardholders can also visit their closest Ben & Jerry’s Grocery Store or local Scoop Shops and tell a store associate to check the balance on their Card. If you do not know Ben & Jerry’s location near your current address, you can find one online. To search for Ben & Jerry’s, you will need to
- Go to the official Ben & Jerry’s Ice Cream site at www.benjerry.com
- Click on the location icon link between the search and country options at the top right corner of the page.
- Select the Grocery Store or Scoop Shops as per your choice to see the available Ben & Jerry’s locations found near you.
- You can also enter the address, city, or postcode of the place you want to find a Ben & Jerry’s in the search bar to get the available Ben & Jerry’s Stores in that particular area.
All the details like address, phone number, store hours, directions with the map of each Ben & Jerry’s location derived from your search result will be displayed on the screen of your device.
How to Check Ben & Jerry’s Gift Card Balance by Phone
If you do not like to go online or even are not willing stepping out, you can still check the balance on your Ben & Jerry’s Gift Card conveniently. For that, all you need to do is call the customer service center and provide the requested information.
Ben & Jerry’s Gift Card Balance Check Phone Number: 802-846-1500
How to Purchase Ben & Jerry’s Gift Certificate Online
Currently, no physical Ben & Jerry’s Gift Cards are available to purchase as well as use. Consumers are able to buy only E-Gift Certificates and redeem at Ben & Jerry’s on-line Gift Shop. If you would like to order a Ben & Jerry’s Gift Certificate through the internet, you can use the following steps.
- Go to the Ben & Jerry’s Gift Shop page at store.benjerry.com/giftcertificates
- By default, you will land directly on the ‘Purchase Gift Certificates’ section where you have to fill out the required fields with Recipient’s Name, Email, Your Name, and Email.
- Then, you can add a short personal message within 200 characters. This is optional, you can skip it.
- Enter a value between $25 and $1000 as the gift certificate amount.
- Mark the checkbox to indicate that you understand the gift certificates are non-refundable.
- Select the certificate theme from Celebration, Christmas, General and Birthday
- Click on the “PREVIEW” button to see how your gift certificate will look prior to hit the “ADD GIFT CERTIFICATE TO CART” button and proceed to check out providing the required billing and payment information.
For checking out, you can continue as a guest or create an account with Ben & Jerry’s and save your details. If you are a returning or old customer of Ben & Jerry’s who has an online account, sign in to it to enter credit card details and complete the purchase.
Ben & Jerry’s Gift Card Delivery
Ben & Jerry’s Gift Certificate will be emailed to the recipient after the credit card used for the purchase has been billed. The Gift Certificate The sender will receive an email notification when the e-gift card has been delivered to and viewed by the recipient.
Also Read : How To Apply Shell Credit Card Online
How to Redeem Ben & Jerry’s Gift Certificate
Ben & Jerry’s Gift Certificates can only be redeemed at Ben & Jerry’s Online Gift Shop. They cannot be used its ice cream shops or Scoop Shops and any other places.
In order to redeem Ben & Jerry’s gift certificate, browse the store and choose items to add them in your cart. At the end of shopping, go to your cart and check all the contents. Fill out the ‘Redeem Gift Certificate’ box with the unique code from your Ben & Jerry’s eGift Certificate and click on the “Go” button. The purchase amount will be deducted from the remaining gift certificate balance.
Note that, Ice cream and merchandise orders on Ben & Jerry’s are available to be shipped only within the USA.
About Ben & Jerry’s
Ben & Jerry’s Homemade Holding Inc. is an American ice-cream manufacturing company, best known as simply Ben & Jerry’s which is also the trading name of it. The company opened first its door when two friends, Ben Cohen, and Jerry Greenfield, started their ice-cream business in a renovated gas station in Burlington, Vermont in 1978. Next year in 1979, to celebrate their first one-year anniversary, they offered free scoops for all, all day long. That was the first-ever Free Cone Day held. The annual ice-cream giveaway still continues today in Scoop Shops across the world. Since 2000, Ben & Jerry’s has been owned by Unilever.
Ben & Jerry’s Customer Service Number: 802-846-1500
Ben & Jerry’s Homemade Inc.
30 Community Drive,